Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Somethings have improved. Somethings have worsened.

Dylan turned up, thank god. She was a perfect cuddle partner yesterday and last night. My god, last night...Sometimes, no matter how tired I am her precious little ways can keep me up in awe for a moment. It’s good that she’s safe. I’m at work right now. I feel very very sick. I think I really over did it yesterday, walked too much. I woke up in such pain this morning so I took one of my stronger medications. This quickly became a mistake. I’ve been on the verge of throwing up all morning. I can barely see the screen as I’m typing I’m so dizzy. I’m going home for a couple hours then I’m going to try to find a ride back to work. Will is coming to get me. That’s really really sweet of him. God I still feel on the verge of throwing up. And its funny hat day at work. I’m going to look absolutely crazy when Will gets here. I doubt he’ll care though.

No comments: