Monday, June 8, 2009

God, It's so sweet of you

I little bit calmer than when I last wrote although no movement has happened. Still the same old. I took a cycling class, KILLED ME. However, for that reason, I’m going to do it every week. Maybe I’ll see some results! I’ve continued going to the gym. I guess I’ve seen some changes but nothing major. I want major. (reference the picture in the last entry)

Money hasn’t improved, and won’t in the foreseeable future. I have taken off a couple days for doctor’s appointments now that I have health insurance. So now, I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. Le sigh. I’ll never get my next tattoo, or my bass. My bills are a little better off. I wish I could give my mom and my dad some money. I know they’re both struggling as well.

I hope to go to Toronto in August to visit Kaitlyn, something I’ve promised to do for years. I think I can save up enough by then.

The boy department is the same but a little clearer. It seems that I can only have one outcome or the other. The obsessive think we’re destined type or the I find you irresistible and have to have you…..in bed type. I’d like something in between if anything. But I don’t have the time nor the trust for a boyfriend. Why am I blogging about this?

I’ve finished no further work on that painting, but I get paid Wednesday so I’ll go get supplies.

Nothing else to mention. Haven’t been to PA in awhile, nothing at work is different. Old friends are still angry with me for my absence and who could blame them. Dylan recently discovered the outdoors and has since been a pain.

I’m craving margaritas and guacamole and hang out time with Meredith & Larry.


No comments: