Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boorrrinnnggg

Another excruciatingly long day. Not to much to be done at work either. Finally got a response back from a parking citation in San Francisco I’ve been trying and trying to contest. I knew I’d have to pay it but I didn’t know I’d have to pay late fees, and collection fees. It was under review!! That hardly seems fair.

I never did make it to spin class yesterday, I thought of inviting Meredith but wasn’t sure if she’d be interested turns out she would’ve been. I made dinner for her and I. Cilantro Orange Chicken. I accidentally bought low fat chicken, gross. It was super thin and ended up being pretty dry after being cooked. We went by the mall, didn’t purchase anything. Did you know it closes at 9 now? The economy I suppose. We rented Synecdoche, which I hadn’t seen since it was in theaters. I cried a little again. Mostly at the sad parts about his daughter, sometimes about Hazel too. I read the script today. I also bought Role Models & Pineapple Express. I love both of those movies.

Today Mer and I are going to go to spin class at 730. I might take it easy after. I’m a little tired. Could be the weather. It’s really nice out today, something along the lines of before a storm on the beach. It feels nice.

I wish I had something interesting to say. I don’t. It’ll be neat visiting with people this weekend in NYC. Steve, Taylor and possibly Krist.

No comments: