Friday, June 19, 2009

Z Z Z Z Z Z

I am so tired today. I can’t believe I’m going to drive three hours to pa, I must take a nap first. Last night was fun. Jason and I saw the hangover. It was hilarious typical Zach. Zach basically just played himself, and I do like Bradley Cooper! Pretty much every character was funny. I ended up at Tsunami, because why else? It’s Thursday night! Anne was is rare form. I struggled to catch up but made it to a good place J we enjoyed wawa before passing out like we do. It being casual Friday I just wore what I wore last night again only I was wearing a one piece and jeans so I threw on a t from my car, a converge t haha.



I’m looking forward to this nap, I hope my landlord isn’t still there working on my bathroom so I can actually get some rest. So I’m gonna drop my apartment key off to Jeff and a movie off to Jason then I’m hitting the road.

This weekend should be fun. I do miss Melissa and Erik. We’re going to a flea market in the morning and then we’ll work out and possibly paint. Probably play music too, I miss playing music. We’ve been asking to play a wedding next summer. That should be a blast.

Fuck, I’m tired.

No comments: