Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't Mistake Me

Things are UP!

I get my stitches out today, this fills me with delight. I'm going to go to a spin class straight after! Bad idea you say? WRONG! I need to keep blood flowing through my feet and legs, they like how active I've become! Gosh I've missed working out.
Following that I'm hitting the town with Anne, Will and John! It's Kevin's art show (I may even buy something!) Its going to be quite the night! Matt is to join at some point as well. I'm happy our friendship has gotten where it is. Tonight will shine :)

And I'm off work tomorrow, what a relief! how exciting! Jess is having a party I'm going to attend, I haven't seen her in quite sometime. A Pool Party!
I may or may not hop to another party with Jenn in the evening. And I'm not sure if Guy gets home tonight or tomorrow, but hes elegedly having a party, I hope its tomorrow not Saturday. I gave my word to Rachel, Scott and Elisha that I'd go to Pa. Guy and I have a score to settle. It'll be fun dreadful to see him.

Oh summer, I'm excited to see you after all. Despite a lot of downers, I have a lot of friends who love me and good time ahead.

No comments: