Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Normal Non-Cryptic/Emotional Update

No complaints I suppose. Still having a hard time getting into my normal routine. I haven’t grocery shopped. I’m showering infrequently, and haven’t kept my apartment clean. I’m trying to sort that out this week however.

I’m getting a couch as soon as Will, the Seller and I sort out a good day to go pick it up. That will really motivate me to get my apartment together. As for today Christine, my step mother, and my dad need some hang out time. Apparently they’ve been pretty stressed and would like to hang out and take it easy together. Anne and I took a pact not to drink for a week. I hadn’t been getting majorly trashed or anything but I had been drinking on a frequent basis. A couple beers at least every other day up to a bottle of wine (Friday only). However, I have a good mind to suspect that Christine will want me to drink with her. I suppose I could have one cocktail. Following this I will head to my mom’s to get some laundry done as well as download some songs. I should be to bed at a reasonable time.

Tomorrow Cage is playing in DC. Anne and I are to go. Crap! We need to get tickets.
Thursday is another taking it easy day. Anne doesn’t dj which means I don’t go to Tsunami! Friday I think Jason and I are seeing Funny People which actually looks pretty good, at first I thought it looked pretty bad. I may or may not go out dancing with some friends to Dan Deacon…like I said I plan to take it easy this weekend.

[mp3 Never Knew You - Cage]

Next weekend however! Elisha, Rachel and Megan are coming to visit! I’m stoked on that! Beach House is playing Friday in Baltimore, I hope they want to go. Who knows what else the weekend holds. The following weekend is Animal Collective in NYC!!!!!
Thank you,

No comments: