Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am Tired. I am True of Heart.

I felt myself getting right back into the swing of things. It was just as it was which also means inadvertently leading to disappointment that has already come and gone (and comes and goes and comes and goes) And when a smile crept upon my face sprouting from your pecular charms, i suddenly reminded myself of the past week, and other occasions prior and with the closing of my eyes it washed from my face and a sinking feeling in my stomach dropped with the same gravity of my eye lids.
Our talking didn't stop there, continued on as it would. Oh, the constant biting of my tongue. Backtracking to say something trivial and polite in response to your sweet self deprivating humor as opposed to my adoration of the terrible little things that make you, you.Learning to approach with a new discorse one of friendship without that winsome affectionate overtone we're both so fond of.
I've just grown tired of attempting to help others grow and losing myself for even good people like you find a way to be destructive to keep their comfortable misery.

No comments: