Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Beginnings, Mid Year, Overdue

Maybe I should be keeping one of these things again.I keep out of touch with enough people that it could be semi insightful as to what’s occupying my time as well as what’s on my mind. If you’re interested. ;)

If you’ve ever read my blogs before, they really shouldn’t exist. It usually ends up being a little too personal or intense for public posting even without the names. Conclusions are met, most of which usually wrong or a severe exaggeration of the truth. However it allows me some sort of coward’s way to address things I will not say aloud.

But worry not readers, which I can only imagine will be like three and a half people. This will not simply contain an account of my days in some made for reality television way. I intend to include mp3s of music that I want to share, and other art of a similar vein, some of which may be my own.



I'm getting on my feet, and documenting it.

So now to begin…

No comments: